We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

Useful contacts

Issues you can report to Newark and Sherwood District Council:

Abandoned vehicles

Anti social behaviour

Breaking planning rules

Damaged residential bin

Damaged street nameplate

Dead animal

Dog bins


Graffiti or flyposting

Housing emergency repairs

Housing non-urgent repairs


Litter bins

Lost dog

Make a comment or suggestion

Make a complaint

Medical waste collection

Missed bins

Missing or lost bin

Noise problems

Planning breach

Street cleaning

Please report road problems to Nottinghamshire County Council. This includes reporting problems with:

  • uneven pavements and verges
  • street lighting and traffic lights
  • road works and road closures
  • road signage
  • potholes
  • problems with cycleways
  • gritting